March 22, 2013

Happy Sweet 16 Anita

Posted by Anita di 10:00 PM


Do you know what day is it?
Yepp today is 22nd march it means today is my birthday
and also worldwater day too
I am so happy i'm 16 yeras old now
People greet me and congratulation on me thats what make me happy
They greet at me in reallife or socmed, I get so many mention today. My virtual friends are totally lovely ^_^
Remember last year i brought brownies at school? 
this year i'm not do the same thing
But i'm totally glad they're so many people take care aout me..
All i want isn't present or expensive thing
I just need your love and careness, thats enough for me xP

Thanks for this 16 years You give it to me, ya Allah
I hope it will be longlife, full with smile and happiness

but there's still someone missing yea ...................


Talk about world water day. Its celebrate every 22nd March since 1993. 
Theme this year is "International Year of Water Coorperation"
Be nice and take care of our earth! Don't waste our water for useless thing! :)




 

Tedi Deer | Gift Idea