March 12, 2013

BACK TO IXE

Posted by Anita di 1:25 PM
When I was JHS student I went to IXE class. 
There were 22 student there. 12 girls and 10 boys. 
After graduated, I was suprised. From 22 student, 18 are going to the same school and 4 other to the different school. I was the one who entered the same school with 17 other.

I think my new school is favorite one in my city.

Even we go to the same school now but somehow we meet rarely. There were acceleration progam, osn program and rsbi or you can call it as regular.

Thursday, March 7th 2013 my IXE class had small reunion.
It took place at Eltrin’s home. It was nice since about a year in SHS now we were gathered again.
Before went to Eltrin’s home I picked Tiara up.
Believe or not we lost our way even entrin’s home from tiara’s was just about 1-2 km :33

9.15 AM 
We came first! Yeay~
After wait for a while, other friends arrived.
There were about 15 people came.
The boys played game and the girls talked about our moment in JHS. But sometime the boys joined our conversation too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It was loooooooooooooong and fun conversation. We laughed together, bullyed other and more fun thing we did!

All snack alr eaten. And before haved lunch there was cupcakes!

“BACK TO IXE”



I got "C" cupcake hihi. There weren’t too much icing but still tasted good :D
Thanks for all people who supported and came to this event I very enjoyed it hehe

I back to home about 1.30 AM
So you can see that we talked tooooo much ^.^

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

Tedi Deer | Gift Idea