February 25, 2013

Adel's 15th Birthday Card

Posted by Anita di 8:45 PM
Haiii~

Thursday, February 21st 2013 is Adel's 15th birthday.
For you who don't know Adel you can visit her blog Wonderfull Straycat. She's very kind and friendly like me ㅋㅋㅋ

She usually call me "Eonni" its korean and means older sister. Yes I'm a year older than her. We're very close *i think* chatting, mention each other, phone message, and sometime we share and help each other. We know each other about a year ago. Both of us like FREE THING I mean "GRATISAN" ㅎㅎㅎ 
To be honest I haven't meet her, even we're live in the same country and province. But I hope someday we can meet up *eh

And in her birthday this year I made birthday card for her.



And Ta-Dah~
Thats the E-Birthday Card I made hehe
What do you think? cute? colorfull?
I just edited it in few minutes :3 I used Xiuxiu for editing


There're two girl on the card who are they? are you curious?
Lemme tell you guys..
The girl who have wtin ponytail and hold something red wrote "Happy B'day" is me. Actually thats old photo but still look great and cutie right?
So the girl who hold 2 pocket bags is Adel with her curly hair :D

Who looks cuties and sweeties?
Both of us, aren't us?  ㅋㅋㅋ

At the night I uploaded the e-birthday card to twitpic and mentioned it to Adel.
I will show you the screen caps too





Translate for adel reply : aaa eonni I'm so touched keyoptta^^ thanks love you


So that all. Adel said she will post about this to her blog so just wait for the update :)
Thanks Adel for being my virtual friend~
Longlast hihi



0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

Tedi Deer | Gift Idea